Feb 28, 2019
In this Episode Mimi and Alex
revisit the golden vault with this special audio version of a very
popular video, originally published on YouTube.
We had great feedback from you,
a much loved episode by all, and since longer in-depth
conversations are best suited to the podcast format - here it is,
as requested, our Ikonn Couple Assumptions tag - In
Alex and Mimi comment on all the
regular assumptions that people have about their relationship
together. Even an assumption about a new baby, that makes for a new
discovery for at least one them. Super fun and
Here’s the assumptions and what
- Alex and Mimi don’t
fight - The couple share
how arguments can actually be a healthy thing in a relationship.
They discuss the necessity to find a place on the same page as one
- Alex does everything Mimi
says - Mimi’s book Bingo
Theory sheds some light on the importance of male / female dynamics
and gender roles. Alex explains his respect for his own
- Having a Child has affected
their relationship - A
behind the scenes look at the hardest year in the couple’s
relationship and the growth that came from it.
- Mimi interrupts Alex a
lot - Mimi’s battle to get
a word in as Alex doesn’t stop talking.
- Mimi is the boss
- Alex’s way to present Mimi with
options to decide upon, collaborative partners make the best
- They are still as in love as the day they met
- They share how they are glad that
they aren’t in the same place has when they
- They are in their own little
bubble - How living on
bubble island has allowed them to expand without negative
- It must have been love at
first sight - Being
friends first created a healthy foundation for this relationship to
- Mimi is a strict
parent - bringing up a
child with the same boundaries as you’d expect from
- Divorce or separation thoughts - The importance of feeling like you’ve been
heard and giving your partner the same
- Fighting in front of
Alexa - The importance of
pausing the conversation for a more appropriate moment.
- You guys are perfect
- Everyone has dirty laundry and
uses the bathroom.
- Mimi doesn’t snap at
Alex - But does Alex snap
- You’re only in it for the
money - Is Mimi only into
Alex for his money?
- Alex wants a second child - They maybe a SURPRISE in
- Alex isn’t allowed to go to the pub with his mates
- What else isn’t he allowed to
- Alex is possessive over Mimi - Mimi’s lessons on trust and
- You are kombucha both lovers - who isn’t!
- You fight over the bed
sheets - Alex gets lost in
a king size bed.
- Mimi Planned Alex’s
proposal - How a budget
European trip just felt like the right moment.
- You love your
followers - “Hello, my
- You have a lot of
sex - Toooo
Hope you enjoyed this week’s
episode, you can find out more about Alex and Mimi here:
Find Bingo Theory here:
A revolutionary guide to love,
life, and relationships.
Mimi’s Youtube channel:
How To Have a Great Relationship
Produced by Jason Sanderson
- Podcast Tech