Oct 22, 2019
APPLY HERE: https://intelligent-change-llc.breezy.hr
Hello our beautiful friends! Today’s episode is a GIANT MUST LISTEN, as we share with you the true journey of Intelligent Change. What started as a passion project, turned into a real successful business that has impacted hundreds of thousands of people. Also, we have some really exciting news to announce – for the first time ever, we will be building the Intelligent Change Team in Los Angeles, California, and we're looking for great people like you to join us.
Full show notes: https://www.ikonns.com/podcast/59
It all started with the Five Minute Journal, our best-selling gratitude journal that has helped over 500,000 people become happier since launching in 2013. We’ve since also created the Productivity Planner and the Five Minute Journal for Kids, and, we are sure, it’s only the beginning.
So, in today’s episode we wanted to take you behind the scenes and share the story of Intelligent Change: how it was created, why it was created, what is the vision of the company, and everything in between. Recently, our company has experienced some changes which, in fact, creates lots of exciting opportunities for you. So, make sure to listen to the end of this episode, if you are potentially open to work with us and Intelligent Change.
This is the journey you’re going to hear:
Also, this episode is a good case study for all of you who are thinking to start their own business. Here are our lessons, observations and some key business advice:
– Whenever you are approaching somebody, don’t come from a place of taking, come from a place of delivering unique value and giving.
– Having free time and just making money for the sake of money gets boring really fast. The intention should be not only to sell and make a profit, but to share and provide value.
– The reality of starting a business is that it’s going to be difficult. And in order to go through the difficulty, you better be interested in what you are doing, because pretty soon you will burn out, and it will consume you.
– The best way to learn is to do.
– Should you ever want to start a business or create a product, or provide any service, the goal has always to be to create things that you genuinely want to create and have in your personal life, because that way you will never ever have to sell it, but to use it, and people will be inspired if this is something they actually need in their lives.
– How big of the impact you can make with the small things if you genuinely and authentically share what works for you.
– To be an entrepreneur means to have freedom of following through your vision and fulfilling that potential. It really comes down to your values and priorities.
– In every business you need two components: you need the vision and you need the integration.
“We are so excited to be in a position of putting together like-minded people and creating something with meaning and purpose from the genuine intention to deliver the value to this world. It’s not about profit, it’s about delivering unique value and different experience to other humans beings, and creating the greater community of like-minded people”
And, finally, BIG NEWS: now that we own 100% of Intelligent Change, what we are going to do in the next year is establishing an office in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, working on Intelligent Change future vision and hiring our next Linchpins to join us on our journey to change lives and make a real difference.
The thing we are looking for isn’t your education, it’s not even your experience, it’s the sparkle of enthusiasm in your eyes. Are you excited about this opportunity? Do you want to be a part of this team that makes a difference? That’s what we value the most. For us, it’s not about micromanaging, it’s about leading and encouraging people to lead in their position, whatever that position may be.
If you are open to learn and become the best you can be – you can apply to all the positions that are available right now.
If you feel you can bring unique value to Intelligent Change, we are open to hear from you - reach out to us and name your position. Also, if you know somebody who will be interested in becoming a part of Intelligent Change, this is a great time to encourage them to apply for the role they have been dreaming about.
Books we’ve mentioned in this episode: