Feb 7, 2019
It’s easy to paint a picture of
someone living their dream life and imagine it must have come easy,
on a plate.
In this GIANT MUST LISTEN
episode we find out the TRUE JOURNEY of what it takes to build a
multi-million dollar business and then hand it over to someone
Alex and Mimi takes us behind
the scenes and share their humble beginnings, ups, downs and
everything in between. This is the journey you’re going to
- Meeting each other while working in a bank in
- Living together at Alex’s mom’s
studying Business school at nights while working full-time at the
working many jobs and helping her family.
dropping out of College.
getting fired and Mimi quitting the bank.
- Building a credit score, using debt as an
- How a
near wedding disaster brought them a market
- Soaking up knowledge from working in other
- Hiring the right employees and management that
make business easier.
- Living in other countries and becoming location
- Making money in your sleep.
the 4 hour work week made sense... and when it didn’t.
- Passion, growth and a founding members
- Depression, happiness and when realities start
- Moving to London and operating a company from
across the ocean.
- Finally Living their dream life after
- Building your company into an
decision to sell Luxy Hair.
All this and so much
Hope you enjoyed this week’s
episode, you can find out more about Alex and Mimi here:
Produced by Jason Sanderson
- Podcast Tech
Show notes @ https://www.ikonns.com/podcast/episode3